Asian Marinated Glazed Salmon-Annette's
Recipe and photos are my own.
- 2 lb
- fresh salmon filet (i use skinless)
- 3 Tbsp
- reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp
- splenda brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- crushed red pepper
- 3 clove
- garlic, grated on microplane
- green onions, chopped
- inch piece fresh ginger, grated on microplane
- citrus grill seasoning (can sub lemon pepper)
- orange black pepper (can make your own with orange zest added to course black pepper)
How to Make Asian Marinated Glazed Salmon-Annette's
- 1If baking, line a baking sheet that has a lip with enough foil that you'll be able to create a tent. Place salmon in the middle of the foil.
If grilling, do the same as above but use a grill pan instead of a baking sheet.
- 2Season both sides of salmon filet with citrus grill seasoning and orange black pepper.
- 6Bake for 20-25 minutes, for the first 10 minutes inside the tent, the remainder of the cooking time open the tent to expose the fish. Fish is done when it flakes easily. Times will vary based on the thickness of your fish and oven temps can vary as well.
If grilling, cook until fish flakes easily and falls apart. Cooking times will vary based on types of grill, heating temps and thickness of fish. Enjoy!