Almond Baked Cod
2 lbcod (any white fish will work)
1/2 tspeach of lemon pepper and season salt
1/4 calmonds, sliced or slivered
1/4 cbutter, melted
1/4 clemon juice
2 tsplemon peel, grated
1/4 cgreen onion, chopped
How to Make Almond Baked Cod
- Cut fish into serving size pieces.
- Spray 9"x13" ovenproof pan with non-stick spray.
- Coat fish with flour and salt mixture; place in single layer in pan.
- Mix butter, lemon juice and peel together and pour over fish; bake 15 minutes in 400 degree oven.
- Sprinkle with slivered roasted almonds and bake another 10-15 minutes or until fish tests done. Sprinkle with diced green onions and serve. Enjoy!