1. Heat a wok or cooking pot them pour-in soy sauce, vinegar, and water then bring to a boil.
2. Add the squid and wait for the liquid to re-boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat then separate the squid from the liquid. Set aside.
4. Pour-in cooking oil on a separate wok of cooking pot then apply heat.
5. When the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
6. Put-in the squid then cook for a few seconds.
7. Pour-in the soy sauce-vinegar-water mixture that was used to cook the squid a while back. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Add the ink, salt, ground black pepper, and sugar then stir. Simmer for 3 minutes.
9. Transfer to a serving bowl then serve.
10. Share and enjoy!
Note: If you want a thicker sauce, remove the squid from the wok or cooking pot and
let the sauce boil until enough liquid evaporates. Once done, you may top the squid
with the sauce.