2 Steppin' Spicy Poached Mahi Mahi
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- mahi mahi filets
- 16-24 oz
- salsa, chunky or picante sauce, any flavor of heat
How to Make 2 Steppin' Spicy Poached Mahi Mahi
- 1Before using fish in recipe, please clean or rinse fish, then pat dry with paper towels. Then place on a plate and store in refrigator until ready, covered.
- 2In a 2-4 inch deep skillet, heat salsa or picante sauce to a boil. Then turn down on low to a simmer, place cleaned Mahi Mahi on top of sauce. Spoon sauce over fish, lightly.
- 3Cover with lid and poach for 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish is white and flaky.
Serve hot with your favorite side.
- 4*****NOTE: if a salsa or picante sauce is not your thing. You can use 1 16-24 large can of italian stewed tomatoes.