WW Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
- cooking spray
- 52 oz
- store bought marinara sauce
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 medium
- onion chopped
- 1 lb
- uncooked lean ground chicken breast
- 30 oz
- fat free ricotta cheese
- 2 large
- egg whites lightly beaten
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- uncooked lasagna noodles
- 20 oz
- chooped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 c
- shreaded part skim mozzarella cheese
How to Make WW Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large, deep lasagna pan with cooking spray. Measure 2 cups of marinara sauce; set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until almost tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add chicken; cook until no longer pink, stirring frequently, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add remaining marinara sauce to skillet and stir until well combined; set aside.
- 3Mix together ricotta cheese, egg whites, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a large bowl until well combined.
- 4To assemble lasagna, place 2 cups of reserved marinara sauce on bottom of dish. Layer with 3 noodles, 1/3 of ricotta mixture, 1/3 of spinach, 1/3 of mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of chicken-sauce mixture; repeat layers ending with chicken-sauce mixture. (Make sure to spread ingredients to edge of noodles.)
- 5Cover baking dish with aluminum foil. Bake lasagna for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly, about 20 minutes more. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing into 8 pieces.
- 6Points plus: 11 points per serving