Whole Jerk Chicken cooked at once
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 kgchicken
0.2 bottledunns river jerk chicken marinade
How to Make Whole Jerk Chicken cooked at once
- Have you ever wanted to make the most succulent, moist tasty jerk chicken that you dont need to goto the carribean to get... this is it.
STEP ONE IS BREATHE, CALM DOWN, YOUR CHICKEN IS NOT FAR AWAY
- goto your local shop and buy the freshest chicken you can around the 1.5KG mark
- bring it home and take it out of the packaging and place it into your choice of bake tray/glass dish.. in my ones i use the glass dish.
- smother the "mother" with a bit of your dunns river jerk seasoning paste, please note its vital to have this branded past as no other jerk paste i have tried is this hot... see the pictures and you will see how much to paste, however, i just give it a splodge and smear all over her goodness.
- have the oven, (i use an electric non fan forced oven, so adjust accordingly) pre heated to 250Degrees Celcius.
- stick it in the oven for 1 hour (thats right only 1 hour) which should be how this one looked at the end.. do NOT overcook the bird as mine are ALWAYS SUCCULENT and moist, NOT dry. 1 hour exactly hit it for me EVERY TIME.
- Sit back and watch as your family want the recipe