Whole Jerk Chicken cooked at once
- 1 1/2 kg
- 0.2 bottle
- dunns river jerk chicken marinade
How to Make Whole Jerk Chicken cooked at once
- 1Have you ever wanted to make the most succulent, moist tasty jerk chicken that you dont need to goto the carribean to get... this is it.
STEP ONE IS BREATHE, CALM DOWN, YOUR CHICKEN IS NOT FAR AWAY
- 2goto your local shop and buy the freshest chicken you can around the 1.5KG mark
- 3bring it home and take it out of the packaging and place it into your choice of bake tray/glass dish.. in my ones i use the glass dish.
- 4smother the "mother" with a bit of your dunns river jerk seasoning paste, please note its vital to have this branded past as no other jerk paste i have tried is this hot... see the pictures and you will see how much to paste, however, i just give it a splodge and smear all over her goodness.
- 5have the oven, (i use an electric non fan forced oven, so adjust accordingly) pre heated to 250Degrees Celcius.
- 6stick it in the oven for 1 hour (thats right only 1 hour) which should be how this one looked at the end.. do NOT overcook the bird as mine are ALWAYS SUCCULENT and moist, NOT dry. 1 hour exactly hit it for me EVERY TIME.
- 7Sit back and watch as your family want the recipe