White Chicken Enchiladas (low cal version)
7low carb or fat free flour tortillas (you can use regular flour tortillas)
2 ccooked, shredded chicken
2 cfat free cheddar cheese (or regular colby jack cheese)
2 clow sodium chicken broth
1 cfat free sour cream
7 ozcanned green chilies
How to Make White Chicken Enchiladas (low cal version)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9 pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix chicken and 1 c. of cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in prepared pan.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in broth and continue stirring until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and green chilies until well combined. pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 22 minutes. Then place under high broil for 3 minutes to brown the cheese. Serve with a lettuce salad.