How to Make White Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
- 2Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
- 3In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- 4Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
- 5Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese
- 6Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.