White Chicken Corn Chili
3 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless
3 clovegarlic, chopped
1 cenchilada sauce
1 can(s)creamed corn
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1/2 ccilantro, fresh
1 can(s)white beans, with juice
How to Make White Chicken Corn Chili
- 1. Saute chicken in large skillet, browning on both sides until cooked. Remove from pan, cube into chunks, cover.
- 2. Add onion and garlic, saute over medium heat.
- 3. To large pot, add water, enchilada sauce, corn, seasoning mix, cilantro and beans, stir and simmer on low.
- 4. Chop and shred chicken into small pieces and add to pan. Simmer until thick. Serve with chips and dollop of sour cream.
- Garnish: Corn Chips, Mexican cheese blend, Jalapeno peppers and sour cream