Wet Burritos (Chicken)
- 5 medium
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 c
- salsa of choice
- homemade refried beans (will link recipe)
- homemade tortilla's (will link recipe)
- homemade enchilada sauce (will link recipe)
How to Make Wet Burritos (Chicken)
- 1Cube chicken breasts, place in crockpot with salsa and cook on low until done.
- 2Layer homemade refried beans, chicken, cheese in homemade tortillas wrap in aluminum foil and place in warm oven to melt cheeses and warm through.
- 3Place on plate and cover with burrito sauce. Serve with lettuce and tomatoes, spanish rice or spanish mac-n-cheese!
- 4To make burrito sauce. I Make my homemade enchilada sauce add 1 heaping teaspoon of beef granules and a cup of water.
You can also use 1 lg can enchilada sauce and 1 cup beef gravy.