Warm and Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup
4medium, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cuncooked wide egg noodles
1 ccarrots, peeled and sliced
1/2 cchopped onion
1 cchopped celery
2 Tbspchopped, fresh parsley
2 Tbspchicken soup base or 5 chicken boullion cubes
How to Make Warm and Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup
- Boil chicken in 9 cups of water in large Dutch oven for 15 minutes, occasionally skimming foam from the top.
- Remove chicken from pot, reserving broth. Cut chicken up into bite-sized pieces; set aside and keep warm.
- add 2 Tbsp. chicken soup base, or 5 chicken boullion cubes to pot along with remaining ingredients, except for noodles. Bring just to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add egg noodles to broth and cook 15 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken to Dutch oven along with fresh chopped parsley. Stir to mix. Ladel hot soup into bowls and serve.