VINHO D'ALHOS.(portuguese white wine marinade
- 2 clove
- fresh garlic (smashed ,and finely chopped)
- green or black peppercorn (or 3 tablespoon of red crushed pepper
- bay leaf
- 1 c
- white wine or as needed
- 1 medium
- onion,thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped flat parsley
How to Make VINHO D'ALHOS.(portuguese white wine marinade
- 1USING the back of handle of your knife or pestle,mash the garlic and grind in the peppercorns or crushed red pepper add bay leaf.
- 2STIR in the wine.TRANSFER to a bowl or shallow dish.
ADD the remaining ingredients with the item Of meat, to be marinated. LET stand overnight chilling,hanging out in the refrigerator.
- 3ENJOY IT AND SHARE AND MAKE NEW MEMORIES.YOU can also double recipes if want to .
Thanks MOM 1/7/2012