Uses for Strawberry, mango, jalapeno pepper jelly
How to Make Uses for Strawberry, mango, jalapeno pepper jelly
- 3cream cheese covered with the jelly and served with crackers or chips
- 5As a glaze for kabobs, meat, veggies or fruit
- 6As a marinate for anything from meats to veggies or even fruits.
- 7As a glaze for grilled eggplant
- 8As a glaze for grilled pineapple.
- 9Tucked inside a wonton or eggroll with cream cheese.
- 10as a sandwitch spread for subs or sandwitches
- 12it would even by great over an omlet in the morning
- 13As a dip for shrimp, wontons. chicken strips, fried clams, gater tail, grouper or cod fish, French fries (especially the steak fries), onion rings, and deep fried mushrooms
- 14In place of the egg wash in any breaded meat like fried chicken or gater tail
- 15To add a kick to many soups especially hot chinese soups.
- 16drizzled over spegetti noodles for a healthy tastee and quick dinner.
- 17as a dip with fried green tomatoes or as the egg wash for fried green tomatoes
- 18as a marinate for jerky.