Unbelievable Chicken Salad
- rotisserie chicken, deboned, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pkg
- 5oz. dried cranberry, cherry, raisins combination or just 1 fruit of your choice
- 1 c
- walnuts or pecans, chopped large
- 4 large
- stalks of celery, chopped small
- 3 Tbsp
- creamy horseradish sauce
- 1/2- 1 c
- mayonnaise, to your liking
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Unbelievable Chicken Salad
- 1Place the cut chicken in a good size bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Tasting for salt and pepper last.
- 2I add more horseradish sometimes, or none at all. Depending on the children. Same goes for mayo. some people like a lot, others not.
- 3The original recipe called for just dried cranberries, but I use the walmart mixed fruit varity. If you let it sit a few hours or overnight the fruit will plump and be tastier.