Turkey-ish Chicken Crock Pot
- 2 c
- chicken, boneless and skinless, chunked (or 4-6 chicken thighs)
- 1 1/2 to 2 c
- potatoes, new red, cut up
- 2 large
- carrots, cut into thick slices
- 1/4 large
- vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 2 tsp
- 3 tsp
- 1 tsp
- celery seed
- 1 tsp
- rosemary, dried
- chicken boullion cube, low sodium
- beef boullion cube, low sodium
How to Make Turkey-ish Chicken Crock Pot
- 1Add chicken to crock pot. Sprinkle with oregano, basil, garlic, celery seed & rosemary.
- 2Add potatoes, carrots & onions. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- 3Add water & bouillon cubes.
- 4Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours. Stir slightly & serve.
- 5If you have leftover veggies & broth after dinner, you can freeze as a starter for chicken soup!