How to Make Turkey/chicken-spinach burgers
- 1Take frozen spinach out of the package and onto a clean towel or paper towel, then defrost and squeeze out as much of the liquid as possible.
- 2Place thawed ground turkey in large mixing bowl, and mix in spinach.
- 3Divide meat into 6 round patties and flatten into a burger shape.
- 4A griddle works best, but feel free to grill or use a skillet. If you use a griddle or skillet, spray with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray (your preference).
- 5Sprinkle Watkins Bacon-Onion powder or spice of your choice (pepper and salt work fine) on top side of burger before flipping.
- 6Cook on each side until slightly browned and cooked all the way through (maybe 8-15 minutes depending on cooking method).
- 7Place on buns and serve. I don't use any condiments on mine, but feel free to add lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, etc. as desired.