★★★★★ 2 votes5
6-8 piecesleftover bbq chicken, deboned
1-28 ozcan black beans, any brand
·corn, frozen, any brand
1-16 ozbottle bbq sauce, any brand (i use sweet baby ray's sauces)
1 boxcornbread mix, any brand (i use jiffy)
·eggs, oil, and milk for cornbread mix
How to Make Tina's Leftover BBQ Chicken Bake
- pull only meat from chicken. set into 9x13 casserole dish.
- open and drain beans, stir into chicken.
- add corn to chicken/bean mixture. you choose the amount depending on how much you like corn.
- stir and add sauce.
- mix cornbread according to package directions plus an extra splash of milk to make a bit runny, but not soupy. to make enough cornbread to cover mixture and spread out.
- bake @ 350 degree pre-heated oven for about 35 minutes or until cornbread is done and mixture is hot.
- serve immediately. cover and refrigerate leftovers if there is any!!