★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 6-8 pieces
- leftover bbq chicken, deboned
- 1-28 oz
- can black beans, any brand
- corn, frozen, any brand
- 1-16 oz
- bottle bbq sauce, any brand (i use sweet baby ray's sauces)
- 1 box
- cornbread mix, any brand (i use jiffy)
- eggs, oil, and milk for cornbread mix
How to Make Tina's Leftover BBQ Chicken Bake
- 1pull only meat from chicken. set into 9x13 casserole dish.
- 2open and drain beans, stir into chicken.
- 3add corn to chicken/bean mixture. you choose the amount depending on how much you like corn.
- 4stir and add sauce.
- 5mix cornbread according to package directions plus an extra splash of milk to make a bit runny, but not soupy. to make enough cornbread to cover mixture and spread out.
- 6bake @ 350 degree pre-heated oven for about 35 minutes or until cornbread is done and mixture is hot.
- 7serve immediately. cover and refrigerate leftovers if there is any!!