The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip
8 ozcream cheese
2/3 csour cream
1/4 chot sauce
3/4 - 1 pkgranch dressing dry mix
1/2 - 1 cvegetable stock
1 cgrated sharp cheddar
How to Make The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Soften cream cheese to room temp. In the meantime, boil chicken breasts until done.
- When chicken breasts are cooked, shred them with a fork.
- Using a mixer, blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and 3/4 of the ranch. Add chicken and mix together.
- Add chicken mix to crockpot (you'll have to use a spatula to get it all out of your mixing bowl). Add 1/2 cup stock, mix together well, cover and cook on low to med-low for 1 hour.
- Stir occasionally. If consistency is not to your liking, add more stock. Taste. If need more flavor, add rest of the ranch.
- After 1 hour, mix in the grated cheese. Cover and cook on low for another hour or two, until cheese has fully melted.
- Before serving, top with chopped scallions. Enjoy!