The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 2/3 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- hot sauce
- 3/4 - 1 pkg
- ranch dressing dry mix
- chicken breasts
- 1/2 - 1 c
- vegetable stock
- 1 c
- grated sharp cheddar
How to Make The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1Soften cream cheese to room temp. In the meantime, boil chicken breasts until done.
- 2When chicken breasts are cooked, shred them with a fork.
- 3Using a mixer, blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and 3/4 of the ranch. Add chicken and mix together.
- 4Add chicken mix to crockpot (you'll have to use a spatula to get it all out of your mixing bowl). Add 1/2 cup stock, mix together well, cover and cook on low to med-low for 1 hour.
- 5Stir occasionally. If consistency is not to your liking, add more stock. Taste. If need more flavor, add rest of the ranch.
- 6After 1 hour, mix in the grated cheese. Cover and cook on low for another hour or two, until cheese has fully melted.
- 7Before serving, top with chopped scallions. Enjoy!