How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Pansy Style
- 1Preheat a large non stick skillet over medium - high heat.
- 2Mix the soy, sherry and sugar in a small bowl. Stir often to dissolve sugar.
- 3Brown the chicken tenders on both sides, 2 minutes per side, and set aside.
- 4Stir the soy mixture. Pour 3 tablespoons of water into the skillet and reduce heat to medium. Add soy mixture and stir well to blend. Bring to a fast simmer and add the garlic and the chicken. Let simmer for 5-7 minutes, flipping chicken every two minutes or so.
- 5Remove from heat, thinly slice the chicken and return to the pan. Stir well to coat, and serve chicken and sauce over rice.