★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless - cut in bite sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil or butter
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 tsp
- garlic chili sauce or hot sauce of choice
- 1 c
- homemade or bottled teriyaki sauce
- 2 c
- whole wheat penne pasta
- 2 c
- mixed veggies - whatever your preferred
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Noodles
- 1Start pasta water to boil. Add pasta when it boils. Cook according to 'box' directions to al dente. I don't add salt to the water, I stir it occasionally to keep the pasta moving.
- 2Add oil or butter to your pan and saute the chicken. When the chicken is cooked through add the vegetables.
- 3Add mustard, preferred seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder), teriyaki sauce to pan. Let it reduce by less than 1/4.
- 4Drain Pasta and add chicken and veggies directly to pasta. You *can* stir in a tablespoon of olive oil or butter to pasta prior to stirring in chicken. This helps the sauce stick to the noodles better.