Tasty Ranch Hot Wings
Emily Fields Johnson
How to Make Tasty Ranch Hot Wings
- 1Separate wings into three sections. Save wing tip for making stock or broth.
- 2Combine butter, hot pepper sauce and vinegar. I normally use half Frank's hot sauce and half Chipotle Tabasco but use what you prefer.
- 3Dip chicken pieces in butter/pepper/vinegar mixture and make sure wings are moistened well with mixture.
- 4Place wing pieces on baking pan that has been lined with silicone mat or parchment paper. If neither is available, spray pan to prevent sticking.
- 5Sprinkle with dry ranch mix.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle with paprika. (I use Penzeys Smoked Spanish Style Paprika) Enjoy!!