Tangy summer lemonade chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 0z can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1/2 c
- canola oil
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- thin lemon slices to garnish
How to Make Tangy summer lemonade chicken
- 1In lg bowl, whisk together lemonade, oil, sugar, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 2Place chicken in lg plastic zip lock bag and pour on the marinade. Let sit in refrigerator overnight, turning several times.
- 3Set grill to med-high, indirect heating. take chicken out of marinade, discard marinade. Place chicken on grill. Grill about 8-10 mins each side. Place chicken directly over heat for 1-2 mins to crisp the outside a bit. Or you can cook in oven at 400 for about 15 mins or until juices run clear when pricked w/ a fork. When you put the chicken on a plate or platter, garnish w/ the thin lemon slices.