How to Make Swiss Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Place chicken in 13x9 dish that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray . (I've used various cuts of chicken and all of them work - just make sure to adjust your cooking time for thinner/tender-sized chicken pieces. Also, you can tailor the portions for your family, this freezes beautifully and is great for leftovers - which we rarely have!)
- 3Sprinkle pepper on top of each breast (no salt needed because of the swiss cheese).
- 4Cover each piece of chicken with a slice of cheese - you can fold the slice to fit the breast. (I've tried various kinds of swiss, but the basic, and least expensive deli swiss works best in my opinion!).
- 5Combine soup mix and milk until smooth, pour over chicken.
- 6Sprinkle stuffing on top of of chicken
- 7Drizzle melted butter over stuffing