How to Make Swiss Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place chicken in 13x9 dish that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray . (I've used various cuts of chicken and all of them work - just make sure to adjust your cooking time for thinner/tender-sized chicken pieces. Also, you can tailor the portions for your family, this freezes beautifully and is great for leftovers - which we rarely have!)
- Sprinkle pepper on top of each breast (no salt needed because of the swiss cheese).
- Cover each piece of chicken with a slice of cheese - you can fold the slice to fit the breast. (I've tried various kinds of swiss, but the basic, and least expensive deli swiss works best in my opinion!).
- Combine soup mix and milk until smooth, pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle stuffing on top of of chicken
- Drizzle melted butter over stuffing