sweet potatoe chicken
How to Make sweet potatoe chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 200C (400F)
- 2Place oil, , cut up sweet potatoes in slices , oregano, garlic, salt and pepper in baking dish and toss to combine.( you can also add mushrooms if you like )
- 3While potatoes are cooking, brush chicken fillets with a little oil and sprinkle skin with extra salt and pepper.
- 4Heat frying pan over medium-high heat, add chicken skin side down, and cook for 3 minutes till well browned.you can also cook longer if you like what ever your prefernce may be
- 5Place chicken skin side up, on top of potatoes and garlic in baking dish
- 6Bake for a further 10 minutes or till chicken is cooked through, and juices run clear in the thickest part.
- 7To serve, place the chicken and sweet potatoes on serving plates.
- 8Squeeze the garlic from its skin and spread on the potatoes and chicken
- 9Serve with steamed beans and a squeeze of lemon
or any vegtable you like i did steamed broccoli and the family loved it