Sweet and Sour Chicken
6boneless chicken breasts cut into strips or chunks
3 Tbspoil, (your choice of type)
1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 tsplemon pepper seasoning
1/4 Tbspgarlic salt
1/2 cwhite rice vinegar
1/4 cpineapple juice
1 tspsoy sauce
How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Combine flour, lemon pepper, and garlic salt. Coat each piece of chicken with flour mixture.
- Cook chicken until brown on both sides in skillet in oil.
- Remove chicken from skillet and arrange in a 3 quart rectangular baking dish.
- Combine sugar, vinegar, pineapple juice, catsup, and soy sauce. Whisk well.
- Pour over chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.