Super Simple Chicken Chili
If you're counting Weight Watcher Points Plus, each 10 oz serving is 5 points.
- 12 oz
- chicken breast half, skinless and boneless
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 (15 oz) can(s)
- cannellini beans (white kidney beans)
- 1 (16 oz) jar(s)
- salsa, chunky or not, you choice
- 1/2 c
How to Make Super Simple Chicken Chili
- 1Cut raw chicken breast into 1 inch cubes. In a medium saucepan. Heat olive oil; add chicken and sear over high heat to brown.
- 2Add can of beans, with liquid and the jar of salsa. Bring to boiling, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add water if you want a thinner chili.
- 3Depending on the heat factor of your salsa, taste and season to your liking.
- 4I use a medium hot chunky salsa. This is one of the quickest suppers I have. It's on the table in less than 1/2 hour. Put out some tortilla chips and you're good to go.