Super Easy Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- large boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 c
- prepared salsa of your choice (i used jarred chunky style for texture)
- 1 pkg
- large flour tortillas
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese (8 ounces)
- velveeta cheese
How to Make Super Easy Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Boil chicken breasts in water until done. (I throw mine in crock pot so they're done when I get home) Shred chicken and throw in a saucepan. Cut up the block of cream cheese into squares. Add Cream cheese and a cup of the salsa to chicken and stir continuously over medium heat until the cream cheese melts.
- 2Spoon chicken mixture into middle of tortillas and roll them up and put them into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- 3Depending on how much cheese sauce you want, cut up Velveeta into cubes into a microwave safe bowl and add just a little bit of milk. Microwave checking and stirring every 20 seconds until cheese is melted and smooth. Pour cheese sauce down the middle of enchiladas but don't over-do it or they will be soggy. Spoon the remaining salsa over the velveeta. Throw in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes to warm.