Stuffed Chicken Roll ups
6 largeboneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1/2 tspchicken seasoning powder
1/2 cfresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
4 ozcream cheese, softened
1/4 cprepared pesto sauce
1/2 cchopped roasted sweet red peppers
1 cpanko bread crumbs
3 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
2 ccheese sauce of choice
How to Make Stuffed Chicken Roll ups
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt, pepper and chicken seasoning.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pesto, mushrooms and red peppers. Mix well. Spread cheese mixture over chicken, roll up jelly-roll style, and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- In a shallow dish, combine Panko, Parmesan cheese and paprika. Place chicken rolls in Panko mixture, coating completely.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish and bake un-covered for 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear. Remove toothpicks,
Serve with warmed cheese sauce on the side.