- Shredded chicken and alfredo sauce with mozzarella.
- Ground beef and tomato sauce with cheddar.
- Itialian style sausage and tomato sauce with colby-jack.
- Cut up steak and steak sauce with pepper-jack.
- Ground beef and spaghetti sauce with parmesan.
- Shredded chicken with barbecue sauce and pepper-jack.
- Ground beef and tomato sauce with sloppy joe seasoning and American cheese.
- Shredded turkey with gravy and Swiss...
Whatever you're in the mood for!
Try different variations and comment your ideas!
1 1/2 tspyeast
1 cwarm water
1 1/2 tspsugar
2 1/2 cflour
1 lbmeat, ground, cut up or shredded
1 (6-8oz) can(s)sauce
~1/2 lbcheese, shredded
·extra seasoning - to taste
How to Make Stromboli
- Cook meat and drain grease; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Stir in sugar, salt and oil.
- Add flour; beat for 2 minutes and let rest for 5.
- Grease a cookie sheet or other type of baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees until browned (about 35 minutes).
- I like to lightly brush the top of mine with butter after I pull it out of the oven, but you don't have to.