Sticky Chicken Naan Sandwich
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This sandwich is incredible! We fell in love with the chicken marinade and can't wait to do some experimenting with it in other dishes as well. This yummy recipe is truly a delight for the senses... bravo. The Test Kitchen
1 1/2 lbboneless chicken thighs, cut in 1" wide strips
1/4 csoy sauce
1/4 csesame oil
1 Tbspminced garlic
1 Tbsprice wine vinegar
1 pkgnaan flatbreads ( come two in a pkg.)
1/4 cpeperoncini sandwich spread
1/4 cred pepper relish
1/2 cbanana pepper rings, drained
How to Make Sticky Chicken Naan Sandwich
- In large resealable plastic bag, mix the marinade ingredients: soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, minced garlic, rice vinegar, ginger.
- Place chicken thigh strips in bag of marinade. Seal and place in flat pan in fridge to marinade for 30-60 minutes.
- Thread the chicken meat on pre-soaked wooden skewers or metal skewers. Grill over medium-high heat 9-10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, turning about three times.
- Heat naan slightly in microwave or on grill to soften slightly.
- Cut each naan into 4 lengthwise pieces to fit sticky chicken strips.
- Spread bottom pieces with a little pepproncini spread, then pepper relish.
- Top with sticky chicken removed from skewers, then pepper rings. Top with another naan strip.