Spicy Chicken & Eggplant Roll Ups
Connie "Kiyu" Guerrero
- 1 jar(s)
- 24oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 tsp
- crushed red pepper
- 3 c
- shredded cooked chicken
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large
- 20 slice
- eggplant (1/4" sliced lenthwise)
How to Make Spicy Chicken & Eggplant Roll Ups
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2MIX first 3 ingredients; combine 1/2 cup with chicken, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and eggs. Spread 1/4 cup onto each eggplant slice; roll up.
- 3POUR 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce into 13x9-inch baking dish; top with lasagna rolls, seam-sides down. Cover with remaining sauce and mozzarella
- 4Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese melts and lightly golden.
- 5TIP FOR FREEZING:
Prepare as directed above for freezing. Cover tightly with foil and freeze. When ready to serve, heat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake 1 hour or until heated through. (No need to thaw before baking.)