- 12.5 oz can swanson white chunk chicken, drained, flaked.
- 4 oz
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- chunky salsa
- 1 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 c
- fat-free sour cream
How to Make Southwestern-style chicken calzone
- 1Heat oven to 425. Lightly spray a baking sheet w/ cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 cup salsa, and mexican cheese.
- 3Unroll pizza dough onto lightly floured surface. Roll dough into a 12"-square rectangle. Cut dough into 4-6"-squares. Place 1/2 cup chicken mix on 1/2 of each square. Fold dough over filling, pressing edges w/ fork to seal. Place calzones on baking sheet. Bake 12 min, or until golden. Serve w/ remaining salsa and sour cream for dipping. Or place salsa and sour cream on top of calzones before serving.