SOUTHWESTERLY BREEZES GRILLED CHICKEN SOUP
- 12 TO 14 oz
- grilled chicken
- green pepper, diced
- red pepper, diced
- whole onion, diced
- 1 c
- 2 can(s)
- diced tomatoes
- 1 c
- cooked rice
- 1- 48 oz
- can tomato juice
- 1 can(s)
- black beans
- 3 Tbsp
- chili powder
- salt pepper & garlic to taste
SOUTHWESTERN GRILLED CHICKEN SOUP
How to Make SOUTHWESTERLY BREEZES GRILLED CHICKEN SOUP
- 1Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic then grill until chicken is completely cooked, dice into cubes
- 2Simmer tomato juice, add onions, peppers, tomatoes, corn, seasonings simmer for approximately 35 to 45 minutes.
- 3Add already cooked rice and chicken during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- 4Serve with cornbread , jalapeno peppers and sour cream.