Southwest Chicken Rolls
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4chicken breast halves
1/2 ccrushed tortillas
1/2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1 can(s)diced green chilis (small can)
1 Tbspmrs. dash mexican lime seasoning
1 can(s)mexicorn mix
1 can(s)low sodium black beans
1/2 cranch dressing (fresh or bottled)
1 tspmrs. dash mexican lime seasoning
1bag tortilla chips (your choice)
How to Make Southwest Chicken Rolls
- pound chicken flat (use a mallet or rolling pin on a cutting board
- mix the stuffing ingredients - the beans, corn & dressing are for the side.
- lay a chicken breast flat on board and place a equal portion of the stuffing mixture on the chicken
- roll the chicken around the stuffing and secure with a toothpick if necessary
- place in hot skillet with olive oil and brown the outside. reduce heat and allow to cook for 10 minutes until no longer pink.
- remove from skillet and plate with a side of mexicorn mixed with black beans, heated and then drizzled with ranch dressing.
- Serve with a side of Tortilla chips and some cold beer, iced tea or a margarita