- 1/2 c
- bbq sauce or any salad dressing of your choice (might need a little more)
- 1 pkg
- shake n bake (might need 2 depending on the thickness of wet ingredient you use)
- small boneless skinless chicken breast
How to Make Something Different Chicken
- 1Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- 2Place bbq sauce or salad dressing (I have used Ranch, Italian, and Honey Mustard) and shake n bake mix in separate shallow dishes.
- 3Dip chicken in sauce coating very well, then in coating mix be sure to coat all.
- 4Bake in a foil lined pan for 20 minutes at 400 degrees or until done.