Slow-Cooker Jamaican Jerk BBQ Chicken
I was cooking for several people, so I used whole chicken legs (drumsticks and thighs).
How to Make Slow-Cooker Jamaican Jerk BBQ Chicken
- Rub drumsticks with the seasoning
- Place in 3 1/2-quart or larger slow-cooker.
- Pour barbecue sauce over chicken. Turn the chicken to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours until chicken is tender.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve. You can serve over cooked rice.
- Note: I used frozen chicken legs and put them in without thawing. They cooked perfectly in about 6 1/2 hours.