Slow-Cooker Jamaican Jerk BBQ Chicken
I was cooking for several people, so I used whole chicken legs (drumsticks and thighs).
How to Make Slow-Cooker Jamaican Jerk BBQ Chicken
- 1Rub drumsticks with the seasoning
- 2Place in 3 1/2-quart or larger slow-cooker.
- 3Pour barbecue sauce over chicken. Turn the chicken to coat.
- 4Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours until chicken is tender.
- 5Sprinkle with green onions and serve. You can serve over cooked rice.
- 6Note: I used frozen chicken legs and put them in without thawing. They cooked perfectly in about 6 1/2 hours.