Slow Cooker/Crock Pot~Honey Sesame Chicken
- 4 large
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- soy sauce
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- onion flakes, dehydrated
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil ,olive oil,or canola oil
- 2 clove
- 4 tsp
- 6 Tbsp
- water, cold
- 1-2 pinch
- red pepper flakes,depending on what fits your family likeness
How to Make Slow Cooker/Crock Pot~Honey Sesame Chicken
- 1Season both sides of chicken with lightly with salt and pepper, put into crock pot.
- 2In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, garlic and pepper flakes. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 hours, or just until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce.
- 3Dissolve 4 teaspoons of cornstarch in 6 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened. Cut chicken into bite size pieces, then return to pot and toss with sauce before serving. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.Add green beans or broccoli for a more balanced meal!
- 4I added Sliced almonds!
*You can also sprinkle more red pepper flakes on top if you want more heat. Enjoy