Slow Cooker Chicken with Bacon Cream Gravy
3 largechicken breasts
1 Tbspbacon grease
1/4 tspground thyme
2 cloveminced garlic
·salt & pepper to taste
1 pkgchicken gravy mix
1 ccold water
1 cheavy cream
1/4 call purpose flour
6 slicebacon cooked and crumbled
·fresh chopped parsley
How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken with Bacon Cream Gravy
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Add garlic and bacon grease; sprinkle with thyme and salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix 1 cup cold water with chicken gravy mix packet and pour over chicken.
- Cook on high 3 hours.
- Roughly shred chicken. Add back into pot.
- gently stir together all purpose flour and heavy cream until very smooth. Stir into pot.
- Turn cooker to low and continue to cook one hour.
- Turn slow cooker off. Stir in crumbled bacon.
- ladle over hot biscuits, rice, egg noodles or mashed potatoes and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley!