Slow Cooker Chicken Italiano
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3-4boneless chicken breasts or boneless thighs
3/4 tspgarlic salt
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
24 ozjar traditional pasta sauce or homemade
14 1/2 ozcanned diced tomatoes or canned stewed tomatoes
How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken Italiano
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle seasonings over chicken. Place vegetables on top of chicken.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and seasoned meat. Make sure vegetables and chicken are completely covered.
- Cover. Cook on low 8 hours.
- Serve over your favorite pasta. Enjoy!