- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 1/3 c
- 1-1/2 tsp
- canola or sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp
- 6 oz
- frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 Tbsp
- light brown sugar
- 16 oz bag frozen asian veggies, like pea pods, carrots, broccoli
- 3 c
- cooked rice, preferably sticky white rice
How to Make Slow cooked asian orange chicken
- 1In bowl, whisk together orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and ketchup.
Place flour in a shalow bowl. Roll chicken chunks in flour.
- 2Pour oil into lg skillet. Brown chicken in skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in slow cooker. Pour sauce over chicken.
- 3Cover, cook on low for about 5 hrs. The last hour, stir in veggies. Serve over rice.