SLOW COOK ORANGE GLAZE LOW-FAT CHICKEN.
- 6 oz
- orange juice, frozen concentrate(thawed)
- 3 large
- splint chicken breast.
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 dash(es)
- ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- low-fat chicken broth
- 3 clove
- of fresh garlic minced
How to Make SLOW COOK ORANGE GLAZE LOW-FAT CHICKEN.
- 1COMBINE Thawed orange juice, in a bowl along with garlic ,nutmeg,and marjoram.
- 2SPLINT chicken breast to make 6 servings.
DIP the chicken into orange mixture and coat completely,place in the crock pot.
- 3POUR THE REMAINING orange juice mixture over chicken.
COVER and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours ,or cook on high for 4 hours.
- 4WHEN CHICKEN is done, remove to serving platter.
POUR the sauce that remains into a sauce pan.
MIX THE cornstarch ,and chicken broth and stir into the juice in pan.
- 5COOK OVER MEDIUM heat stirring constantly, until and bubbly.
SERVE the sauce over chicken.
SERVE with brown rice,small garden salad,water and lemon twist.
ENJOY IT .SHARE IT OR PUT A MEAL IN THE FREEZER FOR NEXT TIME. SUPPER WILL DONE.
GRAMMY MARIA MAXEY 1/24/12 ?????