How to Make Simple Orange and Cashew Chicken
- Dust chicken lightly in flour with salt and paprika.
- Saute in butter until golden brown (turn only once).
- Add orange juice; cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Uncover, remove chicken to a serving dish.
- Reduce liquid to a thickened sauce. Pour over chicken, sprinkle with nuts and serve over prepared white rice.
- *****TIP: I have made this both with boneless skinless chicken breasts and with bone-in and skin on chicken breast. It just depends on what I have on hand. Just be sure that if you use bone-in, that you make sure that chicken is cooked all the way through.