Shiracha Gotcha Chicken Quarters or Wings
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken quarters or 1 dozen chicken wings
1/2 cbavarian sweet mustard
1/2 tspsiracha sauce (or to taste)
1/2 choney (or to taste)
How to Make Shiracha Gotcha Chicken Quarters or Wings
- Peel chicken Quarters or not. If using wings, do not peel.
- Place chicken on a couple of pieces of payment paper lined baling pans. This is for easier clean up.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Brush sauce mixture over top of chicken.
- Place in preheated oven at 350 and bake until done, turning over and basting two or three times. Depending on size of pieces it will take about 45 minutes to an hour.