☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3-4 lb
- skin-on, bone-in chicken pieces
- 2 c
- chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp
- melted, butter or light butter
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin
- optional: serve with a fresh garden salad dressed with a lovely vinaigrette.
How to Make Salt & Cumin Roast Chicken
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F. Place the chicken pieces on a rack set over a large roasting pan.
Pour the broth into the pan.
- 2Combine 2 teaspoon of sea salt with the cumin. Brush the chicken with the butter and sprinkle with seasoning.
Roast until cooked through, about 1 hour.
Use the pan juices to dress the chicken when ready to serve.