Royal Chicken Breast in Moscato Cream Sauce
Rose Mary Mogan
I did add a few ingredients & changed the recipe around to CREATE THIS VERSION.
Muscato Wine is one of my 8 brothers favorite wines,& since I do not drink, I decided to cook with mine, & use it in this recipe.
The original recipe called for EITHER SOUR CREAM OR a WINE, but I chose to use BOTH, & also added some sweet red peppers in the process. The sauce was thick, creamy & quite tasty.
You can serve it over pasta, potatoes, or rice. GREAT FLAVOR
- 6 large
- chicken breasts, mine weighed 7 3/4 pounds (sanderson farms chicken runs large)
- 2-3 tsp
- montreal chicken seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- granulated garlic (not garlic salt)
- 2 large
- onions, sliced
- 2 pt
- sliced mushrooms (16 oz)
- 1 large
- red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 3 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 3 tsp
- 2 c
- moscato pink wine
- 2 c
- sour cream ( i like daisy brand)
- 1/3 c
- butter (5 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
How to Make Royal Chicken Breast in Moscato Cream Sauce
- 1PLEASE NOTE: That you can use smaller pieces of chicken, or use a whole cut up chicken for this recipe. Also you can cut the sauce portion of this recipe in half, I had to double the quanities because the portions were so large.