Rotisserie Chicken At Home (Easy)
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken At Home (Easy)
- 1Mix dry rub ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 2Preheat gas grill (all 3 burners) on medium.
- 3Rub chicken on both sides with cooking oil then with the rub while grill is preheating.
- 4Quickly sear chicken on both sides.
- 5Turn left burner off, right burner on high and middle burner to low.
- 6Place chicken evenly over off and low burner only, never over high burner. Cover and turn 1/4 turn (front to back and side to side) every 15 minutes.
- 7Cook for 50-60 minutes rotating every 15 minutes until juices run clear. Cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.