Rotisserie Chicken At Home (Easy)
1 lgchicken, make a cut on each side of the spine and then remove
1 1/2 tspsalt
2 tspgarlic powder
3 tspbrown sugar
3 Tbspcooking oil
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken At Home (Easy)
- Mix dry rub ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Preheat gas grill (all 3 burners) on medium.
- Rub chicken on both sides with cooking oil then with the rub while grill is preheating.
- Quickly sear chicken on both sides.
- Turn left burner off, right burner on high and middle burner to low.
- Place chicken evenly over off and low burner only, never over high burner. Cover and turn 1/4 turn (front to back and side to side) every 15 minutes.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes rotating every 15 minutes until juices run clear and it reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees. Cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.