- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- l can(s)
- canned corn, or fresh corn kernels, or frozen corn
- chopped cilantro, to your taste
- 1/2 c
- onion, to your taste
- 2 clove
- garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Rotel Chicken
- 1Brown the chicken breasts in skillet with olive oil. Set breasts aside.
- 2In the same skillet, saute onion and garlic until soft. Return chicken to skillet.
- 3Pour Rotel over chicken, top with corn and cilantro, squeeze lime over the cilantro, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.