Rosemary Butter Potato & Sausage Skillet (WW)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- green giant valley fresh steamers: ( roasted red potatoes, green beans & rosemary butter sauce)
- 1 lb
- hillshire farm chicken hardwood smoked sausage
- 1 medium
- red bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 2 tsp
- season salt (or to your liking)
- 1 tsp
- black pepper (or to your liking)
- nonstick cooking spray
How to Make Rosemary Butter Potato & Sausage Skillet (WW)
- 1Cook both packages of red potato and green beans in the microwave following the directions on the package.
- 2While cooking in the microwave, slice chicken sausage into 1-inch pieces. Chop red bell pepper. Spray a large skillet liberally with nonstick cooking spray and season sausage & red pepper with season salt & pepper and fry until sausage is slightly browned and pepper pieces are tender.
- 3Add the packages of potato and green bean mixture to the skillet and mix until well combined. Makes 4 servings.