Roast Chicken with Garlic and Parsley stuffing
- meduim free range chicken
- chicken stock cube
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- pinch of cracked black pepper
- slices of stale bread with crust on
- 2 clove
- garlic (crushed)
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp
- dried thyme
- white onion (chopped finely)
- 3 Tbsp
FOR THE STUFFING
How to Make Roast Chicken with Garlic and Parsley stuffing
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 180c/350f
- 4Place the chicken onto a chopping board and spoon the garlic stuffing ,into the inside of the chicken as much as it takes to fill to the top .
Place the stuffed chicken onto a oven dish, with a chicken stock cube smash it up with a spoon and add the olive oil and a pinch of pepper ,give it a good stir ,then pour all over the chicken make sure the chicken is well coated . With a sheet of tin foil just cover the top of the chicken .
Place the prepared chicken in the pre-heated oven @180c/375f for 1 hour and 30 minutes .
Just before the last half hour is done remove the tin foil from the chicken so the skin can crisp up and turn a nice golden brown colour.