- 6 large
- garlic cloves,minced and devided.
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice.
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh lime juice.
- 1/4 c
- olive oil, light
- 2 lb
- skinless chicken breast,cut into 1-inch strips
- 3/4 c
- italian=seasoned dry bread crumbs.
- 1/2 stick
How to Make Rich & Charlie's Chicken Spiedini.
- 1Combine 2/3 of the garlic,lime juce,lemon juice,and olive oil in a resealable bag. Add chicken turning to coat.remove air from bag seal and put in the fridge for 6 to 8 hours...turning occasionally...pre-heat grill to med-high heat.On skewers,( If using wooden skewers make shure they have been soked in water for an hour or more).Remove chicken from the bag. Thread on to the skewers.
On a small plate pour out the bread crumbs. Roll the chicken skewers in the bread crumbs to coat.
- 2Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes turning halfway through.(or untill cooked through).
While chicken is cooking. In a skillet melt butter add remaning garlic.cook untill just softened.
- 3Remove chicken from skewers and drizzle with garlic butter and serve.